• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Scotch Gaurd on seats?

fodshaker

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Has anyone used Scotchgard on their boat seats? Have you had good luck with it?

I have not tried Scotchgard. The Boat Bling products and magic erasers have always cleaned my seats so easily that I have not looked for any other options.

I haven't used Scotch Guard, but I have had great luck with 303. I think you'll find most people use the Boat Bling products or 303.

From the 303 Site..

303 is THE LEADER in UV Screening Technology. 303 Aerospace Protectant really is like "SPF 40 Sunscreen ... For Your Stuff." Regular use gives 100% Prevention of UV caused slow-fade with regular use. No other "protectant" beautifies as intensely, protects as powerfully or lasts as long.

Description

Originally engineered for aerospace and aviation applications, 303® Aerospace Protectant™ is a premium surface treatment that provides superior protection against harmful UV rays that cause discoloration, fading, embrittlement, cracking, chalking and/or loss of mechanical properties.

Key Benefits

• Keeps treated surfaces looking new
  • Prevents fading and cracking
  • Restores lost color and luster
  • Powerful UV blockers
  • Anti-Static, repels smudges, dust, soiling and staining
  • Matte finish with no oily and greasy residue
  • Easy to use, simply spray on and wipe dry
Recommended Applications

Safe and effective on vinyl, clear vinyl, gel-coat, fiberglass, carbon fiber, synthetic/natural rubber, plastics and finished leather. Good for use on: dashboards, automotive leathers, black plastic fenders, plexiglass, vinyl decals, door & trunk seals, vinyl convertible tops, boats & RV seats, Tonneau covers, Dacron sails, inflatable boats, spa covers, and much, much more!

The World's Most Manufacturer-Recommended Product:
Because of its enduring cosmetic properties, the resistance of 303-treated surfaces to dust, soiling, and staining, its water repellency and unparalleled protective characteristics, manufacturers worldwide recommend 303 Aerospace Protectant.

303 Aerospace Protectant keeps UV-sensitive materials "like new" year after year.

Back