• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Screw´s from Inlet Grate,...

Mr.Happy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Hello @all,

i will check the screw´s from Inlet Grate, i think one screw a leaky. Has anyone ever change this screw and can help me?
I can not see the screw in the boat, i can this only find witk a teleskop camera. What do I have to remove to re-seal these?

I hope one people can help me, many thanks.

Mr. Happy :)

Nutt922

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Did you ever get this issue fixed? I am having the same issue, it seems like one of the 3 screws on the ride plate is leaking and I am wondering if you had any success with sealing?