• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SeaDek installation on swim platform

YamaNoob

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi...has anyone had any issues installing SeaDek on the textured swim platform of 2017 AR190? I am wondering if I will have any issues with ot getting a good grip.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I believe all swim decks have the textured swim platform. Just prep the surface correctly, peel & stick.

IvanRZB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Different model boat, but I put SeaDek on the textured platform last summer, haven't had any issues. As noted, prep it well, and make sure you press down on as much of the SeaDek surface as you can to make sure it adheres well.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Mine lost some traction on year 3. I'm not the best prepper...Cleaned as best I could and used contact cement to re-attach. No issues so far. I'm the outlier, most people report no issues, but even if you have them you can just re-glue.

Ricardo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Marinemat is the current supplier of Yamaha jetboats.