• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Stereo *Selling* 4 Wet Sounds Recon 6s....

NSpradley

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
These are the factory speakers in the 195s. I bought my boat in September and have 24.5 hours on it. I recently decided to upgrade my stereo and bought two pairs of Revo 6s to replace my stock speakers.

These speakers work perfectly and they are in good shape. They sell for $229.99 per pair new from Wet Sounds. I am selling all four for $195 and that includes shipping.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

EDIT: So I dropped one today getting ready to ship them and cracked the plastic cover. It can easily be replaced via Wet Sounds but that does change things a bit. I have dropped the price to $195 which will include shipping if anyone is interested. I can ship them today.

1624461195931.png

1624283142848.png

Attachments

Last edited:

ididntdoit

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'll take 'em - PM me how you would like to be paid

NSpradley

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Updated my original post where I dropped one of the speakers today and cracked the plastic cover.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Are you sure they are 5s? I would think these are the 6.5s.

NSpradley

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Are you sure they are 5s? I would think these are the 6.5s.
You are absolutely correct. Once I removed them from the boat and looked under the weather seal they say "Recon 6" on them. I am going to update the post and description but leave the price the same. @Hoyt was the one that told me they were 5s I think. Unless I am imagining things.

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
You are absolutely correct. Once I removed them from the boat and looked under the weather seal they say "Recon 6" on them. I am going to update the post and description but leave the price the same. @Hoyt was the one that told me they were 5s I think. Unless I am imagining things.
Join us on the Alabama Jet Boaters facebook page if you're not already there :) link in my signature

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

No shit. So I just replaced my rears as well, and Damn if they ain't recon6s. I was told they were 5s this whole time 🤣🤣🤣