• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Selling my 19 for a 21

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So we decided to sell our 2016 deluxe 190 FSH .and move up to the 21. But before I do just wanted to check with those that have made the move and was it worth it? Thought about going back to an OB but really like not having any obstruction on the back of the boat

bolivas

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So we decided to sell our 2016 deluxe 190 FSH .and move up to the 21. But before I do just wanted to check with those that have made the move and was it worth it? Thought about going back to an OB but really like not having any obstruction on the back of the boat
I went from an 18' I/O to the 210 FSH Sport and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! 3' doesn't sound like much on paper, but the layout and extra 3' is night and day. I do wish they had a 24' FSH Sport. If they did, I would have gone that route. Time will tell I suppose.....

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Found one deluxe near me (2 hours). However not digging the black bottom. What happened to the standard white bottom???

bolivas

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Found one deluxe near me (2 hours). However not digging the black bottom. What happened to the standard white bottom???
Boat and Truck.jpg

I have the black, but don't mind. IMO it is way better than that candy ass blue for the other option..... It would be nice if they had other colors available.