• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Selling

LKA9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Getting on the list for a 2022 212X. I will be selling my 2019 212LS gray in color and has about 60 hrs on it. What price should I list it at and what sites would be good to list it on. I live In VA.

Can't help you with the price, but for sites Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace for sure. Use your area in Va and a couple of the surrounding areas as well.

As we are nearing the end of the season, I would try to list asap.

Good luck with the sale.

Jim

Most probably the price you pay or really close

NADA will give you actual selling prices. FB and C-list or boat trader is all over priced “asking prices”. Boats are not closing for those prices for the most part.

Thanks. I got it listed at 55K NADA said that was the suggestion price.

Back