• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Service Manual (Hardcopy) - AR192/SX192 - 2014

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
A few months back, a neighbor saw my SX210 in the driveway and stopped by and offered up his 2014 AR192/SX192 Service Manual, as he parted ways with is Yamaha to get a tri-toon. I informed in that I would not let the manual go to waste and I would pass it on via JB.net!

For condition, I’d rate it an 7 out of 10. A few curled pages, and it has been punched to fit in a binder, but it appears to have all the pages and the fold out schematics. I’m not certain if it would pertain to any other model year AR192/SX192.

It fits in a Priority Mail Envelope, so I’d like to offer it up here to whom ever has interest in it for $10 (basically cover priority mail shipping). Please PM me, and I’ll provide my paypal, and upon receipt of the funds, I’ll get this mailed out. If multiple PMs are received, I will reply to them in the order received, and update this tread once this is no longer available.

@Administrative (if I posted this in the incorrect section, please feel to move it - just trying to target the specific user group).
ABA6FEE2-FD85-4610-BE61-8DB6ACB98A7D.jpeg1DBCE2AD-86A5-4BF5-B278-769D00298C1A.jpeg

Barry165G

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
A few months back, a neighbor saw my SX210 in the driveway and stopped by and offered up his 2014 AR192/SX192 Service Manual, as he parted ways with is Yamaha to get a tri-toon. I informed in that I would not let the manual go to waste and I would pass it on via JB.net!

For condition, I’d rate it an 7 out of 10. A few curled pages, and it has been punched to fit in a binder, but it appears to have all the pages and the fold out schematics. I’m not certain if it would pertain to any other model year AR192/SX192.

It fits in a Priority Mail Envelope, so I’d like to offer it up here to whom ever has interest in it for $10 (basically cover priority mail shipping). Please PM me, and I’ll provide my paypal, and upon receipt of the funds, I’ll get this mailed out. If multiple PMs are received, I will reply to them in the order received, and update this tread once this is no longer available.

@Administrative (if I posted this in the incorrect section, please feel to move it - just trying to target the specific user group).
View attachment 159037View attachment 159038
Still available?