• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

She is headed home!!!

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
After a long search and a couple of boats that were not for us we shook hands with @Foot55 , and are headed home with our "new to us" 232 Limited. This is a big jump from our LS2000 and I will be asking a lot of questions and leaning on the awesome members here to help me get more acquainted with this one. received_2529413473745494.jpeg

captainhook

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Congrats. The only thing I really wished mine had was a tower and you’ve got that covered. We love ours.

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
@captainhook , thank you. We were not really looking for the tower but it is a plus. I think we have a solid boat that we can enjoy for a long time.

captainhook

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I didn’t care much for a tower at the time either for anything other than looks, but I feel it does add a lot to the look of the boat and now that my kids are older, we would definitely use it.

It looks like you’ve got a nice custom cover too. I’ve been quite disappointed in the OEM covers so that’s a real plus.