• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shorelander trailer parts

MacAR210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just got a 2016 shorelander tandem axle trailer for my 14 AR240. I need to replace quite a few things so I was wondering if you guys had any part numbers handy or know where to buy the correct parts and the length/dimension/size.

- all 4 leaf springs with U bolts and pads
- all 4 hubs and bearing kits ( does the rear axle that has the brake disc, take a different hub than the front?)
- all bunk head pivot bolts ( can I replace these with the boat on trailer?
- all bolts on the lower support beams of the frame where the water drains out at the lowest point

Would be nice if they sold a kit that all the rebuild stuff all together lol.

dgfreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So my trailer is an MFI, but most trailer parts are fairly generic. Look at your axle. If it’s round, is should be the standard 2 3/8” tube used on 3.5k axles. You can get U-bolt kits prepackaged for them. Each kit does one axle. If your axle is square, you’ll have to get the dimensions of the axle/u-bolts, and may or may not be able to find the kits. Might have to purchase parts individually... Springs should be generic 3.5k springs, they’re pretty standard. As for the bearings, there is a standard bearing kit for 3.5k axles. Pretty much the only variant is the inner race, which incidentally, mine is the rare one. The kit comes with L68111, and mine (I don’t know about yours) requires the L68110. As for brakes, there are two different kinds of disc brakes, one is an integrated hub/rotor, the other is separate hub/rotor. Hopefully someone chimes in with more information for your specific trailer, but you might have to dive in and get some answers before knowing what all to get. I won’t speak on the other stuff you mentioned, as I’m not familiar with your specific trailer, or even what exactly you’re referring to. Pics might help others know what you’re talking about.

MacAR210

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for all the help so quick everyone. Hey ThatJeepGuy, what year/size your trailer? Just wondering if those leaf springs were the same exact size is mine for the tandem axle? Didn’t know if I had one open end or both double eye. Was going to just go off of your part numbers and order mine lol.

grabes2

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Spray all raw metal with Fluid Film to help resist corrosion. Inexpensive, easy to apply, long lasting.