• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Shorelandr trailer parts

Irvs

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Hello guys!

I am in desperate need to replace several trailer parts.....brakes, hubs, and suspension components.

Does anyone suggest a specific dealer?

Thanks.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Where are you? most big cities have at least one big dealer that should have some parts in stock. All these parts weight a LOT, so local pickup can save quite a bit. I rebuilt my MFI trailer with help from a local trailer builder that sells parts for all brands. McCLain Trailers in Houston. I shopped online for a bit but ended up with them for all parts, but they are local to me.

Irvs

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Where are you? most big cities have at least one big dealer that should have some parts in stock. All these parts weight a LOT, so local pickup can save quite a bit. I rebuilt my MFI trailer with help from a local trailer builder that sells parts for all brands. McCLain Trailers in Houston. I shopped online for a bit but ended up with them for all parts, but they are local to me.

I am in Northwest Florida.

Liftr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Try this, if you want to shop online.

Etrailer

H20 skier

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I replaced my trailer jack this weekend. I bought this online at Hannarv.com it shipped for free and was a oem replacement for my ar195 trailer. Unlike the Amazon one i tried to buy this one shipped with the hardware too. Here is a link to their shorlander section it looks like it has brakes, fenders and most everything else. Hope this helps.

Hanna Trailer Supply

Attachments

JDFester

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I found easternmarine.com has a good line of Shoreland'r specific parts.