• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Single Engine Guys, JetBoatPilot Needs Your Help

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If you have a 2017 AR190 or SX190 and you live in the Panama City area we'd like to talk with you about doing some water tests with your boat.

You would be compensated with JBP Gear, such as Thrust Vector Wake or Lateral Thruster or SeaDek. Let us know if you're able. We have another boat lined up for next week but really need it to be done sooner than this to prevent additional delays.

If you're willing to let us use your boat contact Will directly at 850-960-3236 and we'll sort out the details with you.

Thanks in advance!

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
You sure you don't need a 2016 242 LSE to test on? I'll drive down for that. hahaha

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You sure you don't need a 2016 242 LSE to test on? I'll drive down for that. hahaha
We have tested on a 2014 but not on a 2016. If you want to come down we can test with yours too.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

fireflymedic

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My dad promised to take me to outback tomorrow for my birthday. We drive right by your place. I can leave it. Will any one be there tomorrow If yes what time?

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've got a '17 AR190, but I'm not in Panama City Beach.......I'm in KY. Will be in TN next week on the water all week. If you want to make the drive you're welcome to use it!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I've got a '17 AR190, but I'm not in Panama City Beach.......I'm in KY. Will be in TN next week on the water all week. If you want to make the drive you're welcome to use it!
Thanks for the offer. Wish I could get up that way.