• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD 2010 Yamaha 242 Limited S for sale $35000.00 SOLD

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am selling my 2010 Yamaha 242 Limited S.. This boat has everything you need or want..

2010 Yamaha 242 Limited S Jet Boat, Yamaha's Top of the line boat. 24' in length with twin 1.8l 160Hp High Output engines. Boat has been upgraded with Perfect Pass, 3 batteries, on board battery charger, Polk tower speakers with AMP, and comes equipped with all the usual accompaniments. Boat has approximately 170 hours on it. Trailer has upgraded aluminum rims and new tires.

Key Features

Available in Black
Aluminum watersports tower with built-in speakers and cabin lights
Standard convertible lounge seat
Bow docking lights
Wider, longer bow area with rumble seat backrests and multi-function bow filler cushion
Twin Yamaha High Output engines that deliver class-leading performance, reliability, and durability
Yamaha's exclusive No Wake Mode
Innovative stern lounge area with table mount, padded seating, shower and stereo remote
Full-featured helm with fly by wire, fuel flow meter and GPS controlled instrumentation
Premium stereo with direct iPod plug-in connectivity equipped with 6 waterproof speakers and an MP3 input
Freshwater shower built into the swim platform
Premium marine vinyl upholstery and Berber carpet
Fully enclosed, upholstered head compartment*
Portable cooler with designated storage
Stainless steel cupholders (15), rubrails and pull-up cleats
Includes premium painted, matching trailer with spare tire, retractable tie down straps and LED tail lights

2010 Yamaha 242 Limited S
Sitting on a Painted MFI Trailer with LED lights
Perfect Pass installed $2500
Tower Speakers Installed (4 Polk DB651) with 2 Kenwood Class D Amps that draw very little power. Plus all boat speakers are new Polk DB651's $800
Lowrance 5 HDI GPS and Fish Finder $300
Noco Genius on board charger for all batteries with side mounted port $200
(2) group 27 house batteries (custom installed in back right compartment to free up room) $300
(1) group 24 starting battery $125
New "teak" SeaDek $1000
New Yamaha Cover purchased last summer $700
Underwater LED light $200
(4) SS rod holders mounted on rear gunwales $200
Cobra Steering Fins and fangs (new ones that pop up/down on springs) $400
(5) new Aluminum Rims with 6 new tires on trailer $600 (Rims) & $700 (Tires)
Extra 1100GPH Attwood Bilge for backup $150
Fulton F2 Winch on trailer $100
Stoltz Bow Roller $60
VeVe Trailer Guides with new Padded posts $150
New Bimini top $500
Yamaha Aluminum Ski Mirror $250
Flag holders on tower $150
Updated Yamaha 1.8L Oil Coolers $800

Over $10000 in upgrades and additions
Hundreds of Labor of Love hours (Priceless)

Asking $35000 OBO

Attachments

Last edited:

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
#1 @kthrash what an appropriate name for the boat!

#2 GLWS. I hope you get every penny. Nice looking boat (I may be biased)

#3 anyone looking... picking up a boat from a fellow forum member is an added piece of insurance and comfort of purchase.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That is the best SeaDek color! I have it on my swim platform..It's just true beauty. Best of Luck with the sale.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That is the best SeaDek color! I have it on my swim platform..It's just true beauty. Best of Luck with the sale.
Looks awesome with the black boat and tan interior.

Top Bottom