• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD SOLD - 2012 Yamaha AR190 with EXTRAS - $19,950

apinks

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking to sell our 2012 Yamaha AR190 jet boat. I unfortunately may be forced to relocate or even potentially be laid off from work very soon so we have to start downsizing. We just bought about a year a half ago and have loved the little bit of time we did get to spend on it as it is a great boat. We are also selling all the extras we invested in to get out on the water and have fun. Additionally there are other upgrades listed below that add good value to the boat. The boat runs great overall and is in overall very good condition. There are a couple minor tears in cushions that can be seen in photos and the previous owner also had beached the boat so there are some scuffs on the bottom, but nothing major or damaged at all. The boat has 195 hours on it, we put about 20 of those hours on as the 2nd owner of the boat. Overall this is a great value for family just starting out in boating or jet boating or someone who just doesn't want/need the bigger Yamaha's. Thanks for checking it out!

Items included and upgrades:
- 2012 Shorelander single axle trailer with spare tire
- Original shipping cover
- Yamaha mooring cover
- Dual batteries with switch
- Upgraded Polk marine speakers
- Kenwood KMR-D562BT marine stereo
- Kenwood KAC-M1804 400W marine amp
- (2) Kenwood KCA-RC35MR remote controls. One at helm and one at swim deck
- TrustVector XL
- TruLock upgrade for clean out plug
- Ribbon delete with Riva intake upgrade kit and R&D flame arrestor filter - still have ribbon and original filter too just in case
- Depth gauge with water and air temp also
- Lighted cup holders throughout boat - will add a pic later
- Wakeboard rack - holds 2 boards
- (2) wakeboards - 1 adult Gladiator Matrix 141cm and 1 Gladiator Jr Matrix 124cm - both come with boots and basically new and also comes with tow rope
- (2) towable tubes - One 3 person Super Brawler II and One 2 person Aquaglide Spitfire - comes with ropes and 12v pump to inflate and deflate.
- (5) Obrien Neoprene life jackets - 1 Adult 2XL, 3 Adult Mediums and 1 Youth (50-90 lbs)
- Dock lines and bumpers
- All necessary safety items - fire extinguisher, horn, flag, first aid kit, hand tool kit.

This boat has everything needed for a family just getting started to get out on the water without having to buy anything extra. Also as pictured I am able to fit this boat in my garage with a standard 7ft opening, keep in mind it will depend on pitch of driveway which mine is not bad at all. I think I covered about everything, but if you have any questions feel free to ask! Asking $20,750. Thanks for looking!
IMG_0107.JPG IMG_0106.JPG IMG_0108.JPG IMG_0109.JPG IMG_0110.JPG IMG_0111.JPG IMG_0112.JPG IMG_0113.JPG IMG_0114.JPG IMG_0117.JPG IMG_0115.JPG IMG_0119.JPG IMG_0120.JPG IMG_0121.JPG IMG_0123.JPG IMG_0124.JPG IMG_0125.JPG IMG_0126.JPG IMG_0150.JPG

Reducing to $19,950. Just found out that will be relocating across the country in less than 2 weeks so need to sell. Make me a reasonable offer if you might be interested!

Can't seem to figure out how to change the price in the Title of the thread. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks!

At the top of the thread on the right you will see thread tools you can edit the title from there.

Back