• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD 2013 SX190 For Sale - WI/IL

jetbell

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
About to take delivery on a new AR250, so up for sale is my 2013 190.

140 Hours, kept covered on a lift in summer, garaged in winter. Maintenance always completed.

Some dock rash on the hull- it was our first boat! Engine is strong and vinyl in great shape.

Only local freshwater and a few times on Lake Michigan (fun). Rarely trailered.

Graphic decals removed.

Cobra fins installed, Bow filler cushion, Ski mirror, bumpers, anchor and coast guard life jackets (orange) included. Yamaha cover, in OK shape- a couple holes started and duck taped. Trailer in good condition.

I can deliver between Hartford WI and Chicago along 90/94.

Price is firm for now, I'll sell in Spring if needed.

Did not have a chance to detail for the pics.

$23,000

3:4_Front_L.jpg3:4_Front_R.jpg3:4_Rear_L_2.jpg3:4_Rear_L.jpg3:4_Rear_R.jpgBow_2.jpgBow.jpgCovered_2.jpgHelm.jpgInterior_Rear_1.jpgInterior_Rear_2.jpgStern_2.jpgStern.jpg

jetbell

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bump

Happy Thanksgiving all

jetbell

Reaction score