• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Sold 2016 Yamaha FX HO - So Flo

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have a 2016 Yamaha FX HO with aluminum Continental trailer same year for sale. Has new AGM battery, installing on 8/29 as current one is 3 years old and not holding proper charge. Has fresh oil change completed and new plugs. Approx 21 hours Unit has cover with it still NIB, ski has been stored inside and flushed with Salt-Terminator after every use. No signs of corrosion and unit is sprayed with Yamalube spray inside and on jet nozzle. Looking for 11500/OBO. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Does it have a reverse/ rake lever? WHat about cruise assist?

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It does have the brake/reverse, trim adjustment, and cruise assist

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I’m thinking About it as the price is great but a lot of the savings may be taken up by shipping fees and the cost for me to fly out and inspect it first. My 18 year old is down to go on a coast to coast road trip to pick it up, I’m not.

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I don’t know the first thing about shipping a vehicle. Let me look into some things.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I don’t know the first thing about shipping a vehicle. Let me look into some things.
@Betik , can you give @2nazt and I a ball park estimate or price range on what it would cost to ship/truck a waverunner from Port St. Lucie Florida to union City, CA (94587)?

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Ronnie I dont think it makes financial sense, but I will be glad to give you an estimate. As matter of fact, I have been looking to buy the ski for myself, but have been hesitant to make an offer for fear of insulting @2nazt. I would tow that ski for $2,024. If I were to give the quote through Uship it would have been $2,530 as they charge a commission.
I will also be glad to meet your son half way or 2/3 of the way. In that case, you will need to plan about $0.70 per mile driven.

A couple more comments if I may.
  • If you decide to buy it and have it shipped the best practice if to have long pick up and delivery window. That gives the shipper more flexibility and consecutively a better price.
  • If you/your son decides to make the drive, I would recommend brining grease with you as well as a set of tires. For example, better yet, if you could get 13 inch tires, will help a lot in terms of the bearings. Because of the distance, you will end up driving like 75+ mph to cover the 3,000 miles, so bearings are the most critical part.
  • As far as inspection goes, I will not loose to much sleep over it. @2nazt does not strike me as scam artist and you have him do a comprsion test video for you, so you can see and hear the engine running. That ski has the same engine as your boat, so I will worry too much about it.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks for taking the time to respond @Betik .
@2nazt , based on the likely shipping cost Im going to pass.

I have no doubt that your ski is well taken care of and it’s the lowest priced I’ve seen By a few thousand dollars. Good luck with the sale, I’m surprised no one has bought it yet.