• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD - 2021 Yamaha 195S - like new - Western NY (Rochester) - $42.5K

Teledatageek

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
2021 Yacht Blue with Cool Interior 195S for sale. I've decided to jump to a tritoon which works better for our family. Boat has 18 hours, and the dealer has performed the 10 hour service.

Galvanized trailer. Yamaha mooring cover. Like new. Title in hand with no liens.

Attachments

Last edited:

DrPhil

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
nice looking boat! What color is the bottom? I thought the blue 2021 195s had a gray bottom, but yours looks navy blue like the sides. Cool colored interior?

Teledatageek

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
nice looking boat! What color is the bottom? I thought the blue 2021 195s had a gray bottom, but yours looks navy blue like the sides. Cool colored interior?
Thanks! The lower part is mostly blue with a white stripe - very sharp combo. Just uploaded more pics

Last edited:

Badssrscamaro

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Very nice boat. I’m in Binghamton and I’m interested. How can I contact you to see it?

mace

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hi - Is this boat still for sale?