• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD - Brand New Yamaha AR210 WI

beb0102

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I have a brand new 2021 AR210 (white) that is in stock and will be available in Wisconsin in early June. The boat is still in factory packaging and has zero hours.

Boat has all the standard options and includes premium mooring cover and anchor kit. Simply hoping to break even with $49,550 price. I am willing to trade for new or very new AR190 with fair cash compensation included.

Your loss is my gain as I have a lift and ramp that doesn't work with the 210. Happy to share by bill of sale with serious buyers.

Pokes1789

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a brand new 2021 AR210 (white) that is in stock and will be available in Wisconsin in early June. The boat is still in factory packaging and has zero hours.

Boat has all the standard options and includes premium mooring cover and anchor kit. Simply hoping to break even with $49,550 price. I am willing to trade for new or very new AR190 with fair cash compensation included.

Your loss is my gain as I have a lift and ramp that doesn't work with the 210. Happy to share by bill of sale with serious buyers.
Could you send me photo and bill of lading? Why is it unavailable this weekend to come get? I’m in Oklahoma and had my order the next model and color cut.

Wade the duck

Reaction score
Boat Make
Crownline
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Hello, is the boat still available? We can't find any 21 Ar210's for sale. Thanks!

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Why would a person in FL be selling a new boat in Wisconsin?

beb0102

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I have a home in Florida and a condo in Sturgeon Bay that we use in the summer.

beb0102

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Could you send me photo and bill of lading? Why is it unavailable this weekend to come get? I’m in Oklahoma and had my order the next model and color cut.
Let me know if you’re still interested. 3-5 hours on it. I’d obviously drop price…

drewp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Where in Wisconsin are you?

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
No chance of it being in Odessa?

beb0102

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I’ll probably keep it if I get it to Odessa. I’m trying not to think about towing it for 20 hours plus…

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I’ll probably keep it if I get it to Odessa. I’m trying not to think about towing it for 20 hours plus…
While a bit lighter, I towed two jet-skis from Clearwater to north Wisconsin..... 1300 miles. Wasn't bad at all.

bks223

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I contacted this gentlemen and he said it sold a while ago.. Not sure if he will mark it sold or not.

beb0102

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I contacted this gentlemen and he said it sold a while ago.. Not sure if he will mark it sold or not.
Sorry for slow response. Was travelling without computer