• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff SOLD CanDoo Pro for sale

josh195

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Selling my CanDoo Pro due to selling my 2014 Scarab 195. Used once and has only been linked to my boat. $300 TYD. 20240101_230849.jpg

Birminham

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
Hi,
How many VIN's are available? Thanks!

Birminham

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
Is there any way to check for sure? I need three VINs. When did you purchase it?

josh195

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Is there any way to check for sure? I need three VINs. When did you purchase it?
I purchased it May of 2021. The shipping date on the original box is May 28. I emailed CanDoo last night to ask and mentioned when I purchased it. Their reply was "The home system comes with 4. "
I will look through the paperwork that came with it and sign up for their forum tonight to see if I can verify also.

Birminham

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
If it has three VIN's available, I will take it. Under the License Tab, it shows the number of VIN's used.Candoo VIN info.JPG

Last edited:

Birminham

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
Thanks for the update!

Birminham

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
Hi Josh, any news?

josh195

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks for the update!
It wouldn't let me view anything so I contacted Candoo. I needed to update the maintenance($$) in order to download an update.
Candoo 2.PNG

Birminham

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
Hi Josh,
I received it and it is as you described. Your honesty is much appreciated!

josh195

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
No problem. That took forever to get there.