• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD - FL - 2008 Yamaha 212X for sale $16995 - SOLD

smthng

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
21-foot 2008 Yamaha 212X Jet Boat on aluminum i-beam trailer.

New battery (2 months).

212X features: Yamaha water ballast system for creating wake, folding wake tower with sport mirror. Easy to use "No Wake Mode" for easy low speed handling and docking. Tow thimble on tower and rear tow hook for water sports and toys. Front and rear folding ladders, front anchor box, two floor storage areas, large center storage cubby, Integrated sound system, includes rear control. Includes center front bow "sun platform" cushion and center aft seat cushion (excellent condition, I don't usually keep those in the boat).

Has added Seadeck deck material for comfort and safe grip (including swim platform) and Keelguard. Has add-on rear extension for bimini top (not shown in pictures). new stainless rear scupper. Boat has been mostly fresh water (St. Johns River), but has seem some salt using in the intracoastal waterway in St. Augustine. Engines have always been cleaned after every use (includes two hose adapters with cut offs for cleaning). Engine oil and filters have been replaced every season. Steering cables were replaced last season, so they're good to go. Includes Garmin sounder sensor installed (stock unit was dead when I got it), Garmin GPS is not included in sale.

Needs re-upholstering, a particular fabric Yamaha used that year doesn't age well in our sun, unfortunately a bad experience with a particular boat cover manufacturer last year didn't help. Will probably need main bimini fabric replaced this year or next.

Comes on two year old aluminum trailer. I-beam construction with dual torsion axles, disc brakes, LED lighting, PVC covered guide poles. Tires are in great shape.

I have the boat title, and it's ready to go. If needed and you don't have gear, I can include a pair of basic life jackets, anchor, rope and fire extinguisher. All you need to get on the water tomorrow!

No lowballs, price is firm... it's a good price and takes into account the cost of the new trailer and the cost of upholstery to you. Engine hour report available, pulled from engine computers using Yamaha diagnostic software (currently under 80 hours each).

If we get some reasonable weather here I can make use of, I'll get some drone shots of it on the water soon.

Boat is located just south of Jacksonville, FL.

Attachments

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You getting something new? Will miss you and your threads about “MFI trailer that nobody wants to work on” are a key resource for folks with those trailers (like me)

smthng

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@agannole93 Replied.

@mark_m Something much smaller... I might have had stars in my eyes with the 212X purchase. I absolutely love it, but a couple neighbors have triggered the HOA rats and they're really starting to harass boat owners who've been bending the rules. I wash the boat down on the concrete, then I have to drop the tower, then move it around the back of the house to park it on the grass so they can't see it over the fence, etc. It just makes it a bit of a hassle to take it out and put it away, so I don't use it as much as I would like. I need something smaller like a skiff that I can just plop in the water and that sits lower than my fence height so I can just put it behind the gate. I might get a ski as well or instead after the whole covid thing settles down. If I ever move to somewhere with more room and no HOA, I'll probably get an FSH.