• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD (SOLD) Jetboat Pilot Thrust Vector XV's for Twins

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have a used set of JetBoat Pilot Thrust Vector XV for all Twin Engine Yamaha Jet Boats prior to 2019.

These will include all the necessary hardware for install, as well as a printout of the original instructions. Of course Will's YouTube videos are the best reference for installation. I have this in PDF form for you too.

I'm only pulling these as my Thrust Vector Wake edition will be coming in the next few weeks. Since I have the option to trade them in, I'm going to blow these out for the cheapest price I have seen them listed online. So far that has been between $225-$250.

So I will ship this set to you in the lower 48 for $225. I accept Paypal and Venmo for immediate delivery. I just pulled my boat out of storage, so I can have them pulled off in an evening. Sorry, the Lateral Thrusters in the photos are not for sale. And neither is the 242!

Thanks for looking everyone, have a great season! 4.jpg5.jpg

Last edited:

DJ Bellin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What do these do? I may be interested if it is something I can put in myself...

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
These have been sold. Thank you for looking! I guess they were priced fairly as I appreciate all your interest.

Watch JetBoat Pilot for their current specials and packages with Lateral Thrusters. They are the biggest improvement in steering next to the Thrust Vector fins themselves.

Good luck all, have a great season!