• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD *** SOLD *** NC - 2007 Yamaha SX210

waterboy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
With everything going on, some may think it is a terrible time to list it. If you are in the market, you are in the market. I am not looking to give it away, but will certainly entertain all reasonable discussions.

So this is a 2007 SX210. You all know this boat and the advantages of the Yamaha Jet Boats, so I’ll spare the marketing details. I will say that while this is an older model, it has the thicker hull. None of the hull flexing we see on the newer boats. It also has the MR-1, 110 HP engines. These are bullet proof reliable engines with excellent performance. No mechanical issues with these engines.

Performance to deliver fun? You bet. I have taught my entire family and their friends how to ski, tube, surf (yes ropeless), etc behind this boat. The family memories are priceless.

Low hours boat with only 284 actual hours (verified via YDS). Immaculately maintained with records. Stored under roof, covered full time. Cover, upholstery, bimini top and interior/exterior in excellent condition. As you would expect from a low hours boat. See the photos for the shine in the gelcoat. Engine bay is clean.

Notable items include: SeaDek installed throughout (clean and excellent condition), Pumps and impellers are in excellent condition, fuel sender upgrade, stainless steel scupper installed, plugs & oil changed every year, Yamaha factory boat cover, new battery, installed VHF radio and antenna, upgraded stereo to Fusion marine stereo with Bluetooth, transom remote and upgraded Polk speakers installed, CobraJet steering fins, sound deadening upgrades

Boat safety equipment includes: all safety gear, many life jackets (adults to kid/toddler sizes), 3 anchors (1 a big Danforth style, chain rode and 100 ft of rope), all mooring ropes and fenders, flares, etc. Oh, and the horn actually works!!

The fun stuff: 1 pair of adult skis (1 a slalom), 1 set of kids skis, 1 adult slalom ski, 2 tubes, 1 surf board, 1 wake skate, all ropes needed for all of the toys, high speed air pump, ballast bag and water pump

Spares and other parts included (but not installed): upgraded flush fittings, dual battery kit, YDS (Yamaha Diagnostic System) with cables and software

Galvanized Trailer with: folding tongue, disc brakes, upgraded radial tires, upgraded LED tail lights, spare tire w/cover and mounting bracket, new bunk boards and carpet, Boat Buckles in the rear and one at the bow stop.

Lots more photos available. If interested, I can send you a link to see all of them. Here is just a sample.

boat 1.jpg

boat 2.jpg

boat 4.jpg

boat 3.jpg

Last edited:
Well I am going to bump this. Hopefully the COVID will start going away, boating season can start soon, and we can all get back to normal. You all be safe out there!

Hello! I am knew to the forum and I know I am late in the season but I am getting boat fever! Is this boat still for sale?
thank you, adam

Hello! I am knew to the forum and I know I am late in the season but I am getting boat fever! Is this boat still for sale?
thank you, adam
thank you, adam

Sorry, as I backed out I see this bolt has been sold:(. How much should I be willing to help ay for a 2007ish model with low hours? It seems boat prices are going nuts.
Thanks for any information you can offer.

Back