• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD Sold

Zandi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
For Sale by owner is a 2016 Yamaha FSH 190 Deluxe
dateposted-public
dateposted-public
dateposted-public
dateposted-public
center console fishing boat. The boat has an optional galvanized/aluminum trailer with folding tongue, rubber non-skid on the tongue, and owner installed guide on posts. The boat has the optional porta potty in the center console and factory LED docking lights up front. I've also had installed options from Jet Boat Pilot that include thrust vectors on the jet output nozzle to help with slow speed maneuvering and a center console cup and hook holder. Installed on the boat and included are a VHF radio with a 4 ft folding antenna and a Garmin color GPS/Fish Finder that is flush mounted on the center console. I am including the coast guard package that came with the boat.

This boat has been washed, the engine flushed after every use and has been stored in a garage since purchased new. The bimini top is included and has never been used on the boat. The batteries have been connected to a trickle charger jr. Two Cabelas removable fish pole holders have been installed at the front of the boat and are included. The boat has 62hrs currently and had the oil changed at 50hrs and at the end of the season prior to storage. Asking $28,000 obo.

Sorry, I thought I had attached the photos above, if anyone has specific requests for photographs let me know and I'll post them on here.

Attachments

• IMG_0246.JPG
    IMG_0246.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0247.JPG
    IMG_0247.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0248.JPG
    IMG_0248.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0249.JPG
    IMG_0249.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0250.JPG
    IMG_0250.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0253.JPG
    IMG_0253.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 39
Had a request for more interior pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_0257.JPG
    IMG_0257.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0258.JPG
    IMG_0258.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0259.JPG
    IMG_0259.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0260.JPG
    IMG_0260.JPG