• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sondlink Bose Revolve II

John McLaughlin

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I know there are a lot of threads on speakers however I do not want to add a speaker system to the boat. Instead I was looking at the Bose Revolve as I can take it with me and use it doing other things such BBQing etc. So my question is how would this work with my IPOD which has bluetooth on the boat. It is water resistant.
thanks[flag]

Paulie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have two UE Megabooms that I bring with me on the boat. Great for shore excursions and vacation. I can pair them with an app to get true stereo. They are water proof and the battery life is amazing!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I use a JBL Charge 3 bluetooth speaker when I don't want to drain the boat battery while floating or anchored. It's waterproof, floats and sounds pretty good with decent bass.

I don't think you can have your boat bluetooth playing and the external bluetooth speaker playing at the same time. It's one or the other...or at least in my case it is with my iphone 6 and Clarion M505 head unit.