• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

South East Michigan Boater looking to ride in a FSH-190

plcjohnson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have been racking my brain over if I should purchase a FSH-190 or just get a fish/ski Glastron. I have 3 kids and believe the FSH would fit the bill. Anyone either willing to talk about the boat in our kind of waters or give a quick test drive, I would be very grateful.

Thanks

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Surely, that request can be accommodated. Check out the member map, if you want to try to ping some folks directly. Or, maybe a mass PM (Conversation) with those in your area.

Actually tagging specific users will send them an email as well as show up as an alert on the forum, just in case they don’t see your forum post.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I live in St Joseph Michigan which is on the West side of state

plcjohnson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
This is what scares me a little bit about this boat. I have only seen one of these boats in the water in SE Michigan. I know they are more popular down south and especially on the coasts but not so much here.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Honestly they should be more popular around here being we don't have all the seagrass issues like they have in Florida. We just took ours out for the first time this year. This is year 3 for me and I still love the boat. There's another one in my area that showed up last year. And I know when. I talked to the dealer in Kalamazoo they sold all of there inventory already.