• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

South Valley Motorsports

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
South Valley has one of the largest parts, sales and service departments in the Salt Lake City area. We sell Yamaha Boats, motorcycles, ATVs, watercraft, Snowmobiles and generators from today’s most recognized and trusted manufacturers like Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Kymco.

South Valley Motorsports
11553 South State Street
Draper, Utah 84020

One of the largest Yamaha Boat and Watercraft dealers in the West. We have a great selection and great prices.
www.southvalleymotorsports.com
https://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=231&userid=244161

Last edited:

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
shameless bump for awesomeness.

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
It's hard to think about summer but the 50th annual Utah Boat Show & Watersports Expo is just around the corner. Come see Yamaha's all new 24' & new VX Watercraft.
BoatShow ad.jpg

CAM212SS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
curious as to why the dealers do not change out the bow roller. we bought our 212ss brand new fresh from the factory, as we were waiting for it to be delivered to dealer. When we took position we noticed scratches and scuff marks from the roller.

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
@CAM212SS We change most of them but a few do make it out with the stock roller.

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I may just have to go to the show. Maybe I will hand out cards!

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
@sysinu let me know and I'll put some tickets in will call for you.

utahrd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
did someone say tickets?

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
did someone say tickets?
:eek: yet another Utah'n... and to think I have only met Adam so far. This boat show could be a networking event!

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Williamsone46 so we are going to be there this weekend, probably Saturday... maybe Sunday. Less to look at boats, more to look at accessories. No need on the will call tickets, we will support the event by paying our cover price to get into the expo center. Maybe we will see you there! And of course, I shall bring some cards :).

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I shall bring some cards :).
If these are forum cards that you are referring to and anyone needs more please let me know.

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If these are forum cards that you are referring to and anyone needs more please let me know.
Yeah, these are forum cards. I have about 60 of them, I think. If I run low, I'll let you know!

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Forum Cards at the Boat Show ........... WOW ! I now feel badly I did not consider this for the Atlanta Boat show.
However ........... there is always NEXT year !

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What an awesome show it was! I gave out about 25 forum cards, and believe it or not, SVMS was not the only Yamaha dealer w/ 242LS's at the show (there were 2 others). I hijacked a few of their customers (which hopefully Adam talked to later where I told them SVMS has better deals, which they did, at the show)... BUT hopefully those guys show up here and find out that the reason they went for a Yamaha Jet Boat was because of the community and product more than just the price!

In any event. Man I spent a lot less than I thought I would at the show. I only spent money at Marine Products booth, where I spent about 1800$ on stuff that I had been planning on buying for the year. Maybe in 2020, I'll spend 70K at the show. Who knows :).

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@sysinu ........... Reading your recap, looks like a very super KEWL SHOW ! Seeing the photos and ALL of the boats, I now haveta assume there are more people in Utah that I imagined ! <j/k>
Best Wishes and that was pretty neat about being able to hand out cards @ the show. Wish I had thought of that for the Atlanta, show.