• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Southeast lakes for Spring Break 2024?

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Lake Lanier is the further south lake I would swim in. Any further south and they're really just snake and gator homes and drainage ponds. They're fine to look at, but I wouldn't swim in them.

I second the gulf, it'll be nice and warm and nice water too.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
This is Anclote Key and Durney Key last April. Water was probably mid 70s but air temp was mid 80s so it was refreshing. I am originally from Ohio (east side of Cleveland) but we had our boat at Lakefront Marina in Port Clinton so I know what you are looking for ;). Anything in the Gulf of Tampa Bay would be fine.
IMG_0499.jpgIMG_8544.jpgIMG_0508.jpg