• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Stalling at idle

Bilmon

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Mirage
Boat Length
Def carbs - maybe the motor is different than the hull states ? I know it's between 200 and 240. Maybe 225?
Motor may have been changed, carbureted engines were the 175 and 210 hp. 175 was base engine.

hallowhead1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango Xtreme
Boat Length
Got my sea foam and my dad stole it for his boat... Thinks 16 ounces in 160 gallon tank will do something smh.

I'll order more when I can get new cables in.

I also noticed the throttle set screws are NOT set right. So when I get new cables will fine tune

kaylix

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango Xtreme
Boat Length
How did the Seafoam work for you???