• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Started my Seadek install from Jetboatpilot

Awesome. You are going to love it. Nice and cool.

I am so jealous. I have had mine sitting in a box in my office while it pours down like the thousand year storm here in Tampa for the last three weeks. Garbagio...that's Italian for garbage

Mine's in. A little warmer on the feet than the bare white decking but soooo much more comfortable.

Looks like that color is a dead match for your interior. Going to look great.

Mine's in. A little warmer on the feet than the bare white decking but soooo much more comfortable.

I put a 3 gallon bucket on board to ease the temp is it became too warm. Used it once on Sunday and it worked like a charm.

I probably don't have to worry to much about that here in northern Ohio. We rarely see temps that hot although this past Sunday, it was 91 degrees and sunny. Great, great, weekend.

Looks awesome! How long did the install take?

About 4.5 hours. This included removing the anchor locker mat and the step which came off relatively easy.

Did you fill all the snaps or just remove? I have the exact same boat and color combo, have been really considering changing from carpet.

@H2Oload I filled a few that would show or close to showing but most did not require filling. The Seadek covered them.

You did a great job. Your lines are perfect!

Great looking install!!

Back