• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sugar Bowl & Natty in ATL

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Just purchased our tickets to the Sugar Bowl in NoLa...AND just purchased our tickets to the Natty in ATL...thats how confident we whip Bama's ass, again!

Sugar tix. $475 ea.
Natty tix. $2,200 ea.
Insane how the prices have increased over last year. Doesn't matter, gonna be there.

Gonna be partying just like last year

IMG_0482.jpg IMG_0500.jpg IMG_0548.jpg

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bummer

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hope you kept your receipts. Roll Tide!!

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Hope you kept your receipts. Roll Tide!!
Lmfao...just like a Bama “fan” “quotes are for the 1000’s of fans that are not alumni” to not comment in advance.

Small balls to wait till after

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Roll Tide! We beat that ass like a drum tonight!!

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Love the “safe” comments post. All you sons a bitches were quieter than a nuns ass prior.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That cause I don't run my mouth or count chickens before they hatch.

Take your L like a man

Last edited:

ClemsonTiger

REJECTED / BANNED
REJECTED / BANNED
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Ok “fan” cause a relative of yours lives in Bama or you once visited there.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nah I’m just not the one to run my mouth prematurely. I hate to say it because it makes the Bama win not look as good, but Clemson was over rated. Looks like the SEC is bringing the trophy back home this year.

Last edited:

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Lmfao...just like a Bama “fan” “quotes are for the 1000’s of fans that are not alumni” to not comment in advance.

Small balls to wait till after
That cause I don't run my mouth or count eggs before they hatch.

Take your L like a man
Yeah not sure what “ass whipping” the OP is referring to in his first post. I must of missed a game. I’ve never seen Clemson beat Bama’s ass. A last second win on an illegal play maybe, but far from an ass whipping.

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
UCF (13-0) who beat Auburn who beat both Bama & UGA = my transitive National Champs. That’s what I’m telling myself because the thought of a UGA winning next week is disturbing in the worst way.

The Rose bowl was a great game and definitely entertaining. Both Clemson and Bama struggled offensively just came down to a few critical turnovers. Bama made those plays so you got to give them credit. Should be a good game next week but I don’t expect the same level of excitement as the Rose bowl. Let’s see if Saban can keep his streak against his assistants going.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
He might need to some YamaLube to prevent corrosion lol. Seriously though - you don't have to be Alumni to be a fan. That is just silly. There are many reasons to like a team and not be a band wagon fan.

I am totally on the UCF bandwagon though. They deserved to be in the playoffs and probably would have made it the Championship game at least. The powers that be will never let a small school into the national spotlight though, way too much money to lose.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@ClemsonTiger

What's the aftermarket like for those tix now that the teams are known? Will you take a bath or will unloading be easy? Just curious. As you said, those face prices are insane.

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
He will have no problem unloading those tickets and might make money. It’s been a long time for UGA fans and they will be more then happy to pay. Bama poisons trees over football so you know they’ll have a couple crazies willing to take out a loan on their 401ks to go ;)

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Tickets will go for a premium so selling them won't be hard and could make money possibly. Since it's close for both teams and fans to travel to ATL I doubt many people will spend money on a room and will spend that (saved) money towards the pricey tickets.

We only poison trees if you mess with our statues....kidding of course :D.

Last edited: