• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sunstream Float lift

Blazman234

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was wondering if any one else had one and lived somewhere that the water freezes and has to pull it out of the water every winter. Do you use a flat bed trailer or pontoon trailer?

Honestly, when we pull docks and lifts, we load them on whatever it fits onto. It really doesn't matter as long as you realize you are putting it in the water to load it and don't mind.

If you are pulling the float, and just moving it from a-b, then it really doesn't matter at all. a tape measure is your friend. I'm lucky to the point that I don't have to trailer anywhere. Just up on the shore near my landing, and quick bolt on wheel kits will get my lifts to their winter resting spot.

good luck,

Back