• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Super Mable main bladder shot craps

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
20170704_162416.jpg 20170704_162433.jpg 20170704_161950.jpg After years of abuse are super Mable bladder shot craps I guess. It still holds air however there is a huge bubble in the middle. It's really not safe for little kids because it tips so easy now. I am posting a couple pictures. The bladder is not even fully air it up

I'm looking for a cheap replacement ASAP. Luckily we have a 2-person tube cockpit Style that we can use until the new bladder comes in

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good luck with that. I killed our Mable after many years of abuse also and it was better just to buy another one. The new bladder was almost the cost of a whole new one, maybe $90 cheaper so we just got a new super Mable.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good luck with that. I killed our Mable after many years of abuse also and it was better just to buy another one. The new bladder was almost the cost of a whole new one, maybe $90 cheaper so we just got a new super Mable.
The cheapest I found so far is 163.11 and that's from sports stuff

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not as to the super mable, but my experience with all my tubes has been the same. If you need to replace the bladder or the cover, it is just time to toss it and get another one...