• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Surf Wave Theory

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
While my boat doesn't have a surf system (195s) I can apply the concepts of this video. I found that my wave improved dramatically when I added a fat sac (365lbs) to my ski locker. Still need to dial mine a little as I only get to surf a handful of times a year even though we get out almost weekly during the season.

Hope you find this video helpful.

add a fatsac to you swim deck surfside and see how much more dramatically it will change,

You have to sink the boat and with jets it's better if you knock down some of the spray/disturbance on the wave, wakewedge, wakebooster, or something to smooth it out,

add a fatsac to you swim deck surfside and see how much more dramatically it will change,

You have to sink the boat and with jets it's better if you knock down some of the spray/disturbance on the wave, wakewedge, wakebooster, or something to smooth it out,
I should have mentioned that I also have the wake booster.

Back