• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Surfing with my son in the GA!!!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
That's so cool! Is that a Hyperlite Landlock? I've been thinking of geting that board as I'm a larger guy at 230 lbs and it seems to find the sweet spot no matter the size of wake or rider based on the reviews I've read.

Pisgah Pilot (2016 212X)

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
It really is a great board!!! My only complaint was the fin screws were a bit tight. But then again I tried to put them on without my tools whilst on the boat. If you have a good screw driver, always use a little oil, they will go on just fine. The board is really light...seems almost too light as big as it is...but I have beat the snot out of it!!! We weigh a combined about 230....I find spreading my feet out and really getting out on the lake early is key!!! Smooth water is not a must...but it makes things easy.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
wakemakers is running a special on it now for $259 so I'm thinking of picking it up to have in addition to my Liquid Force Fish.

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Way to go Dad!!! Thats a great video..

What lake are y'all on? Kinda looked like Altoona.. I've got no Yamaha's down on the south side LOL

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Way to go Dad!!! Thats a great video..

What lake are y'all on? Kinda looked like Altoona.. I've got no Yamaha's down on the south side LOL
We (us Bama guys) are going to have our little annual meetup for a weekend at Lake Martin in August. You're more than welcome to come hang with some Yamaha peeps and you're not too far :thumbsup:

@Pisgah Pilot (2016 212X) is the landlock pretty buoyant?

flyingnugget

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
@haknslash Thx bud!! Did a week at Martin a couple of weeks ago during the tropical depression Cindy!

Had a great time but maybe we can get back there in August with better weather. Will you guys post any info on the destination thread?
Thx!

Last edited:

Pisgah Pilot (2016 212X)

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Stock plus 800 on port seat plus a little on back deck...I want want to install a cut off valve to starboard stock bag so it does not fill....the key to the wake wedge is listing the boat....The most important thing is calm water!!!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The stock ballast system doesn't allow for individual filling of ballast? Woah why Yamaha why??