• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy (PURCHASED) Swim deck seats AR240 2016 (CLOSED)

MrSelfdizstruct75

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I thought I saw someone had swimdeck seat cushions for sale here and after doing a bunch of searching I cannot find it.

So I will be looking for rear swim deck cushions like those off the Limited S for my impending AR240 purchase. Please let me know if have or know of any for sale.

Pullen724

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have some for sale. Had them posted on here. Shipping is a bit expensive but willing to make you a good deal. Let me find the link with pics.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What color is your boat? Interior? Exterior? I also have a set off a grey 2015 LS. Mine has a brown trim I believe. Haven't seen them in some time.

Edit: Actually, you can see them in my signature picture.

Last edited:

Pullen724

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The trim on my boat is gray.