• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SX190 carpet fit the AR192 (2015 model)

osuart

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I am looking at Yamaha sport plaza and the diagrams look identical. Unfortunately no measurements. Would these work as the are $200 less and I don’t need the stripes that you see in the OEM AR192 model. Thanks in advance!

osuart

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Any ideas here? I found another CAD drawing online and it appears that the cockpit carpet is the same except for an additional piece for the 2nd captain chair. Wonder if I only loose carpet under the side bench if I ordered for the SX!?

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
As I know they are the same only difference is the extra cockpit area. That’s why the Seadek that is sold for the 2 are almost the same.

jgpncll

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Seating configuration is different in the AR. The SX has two captains chairs and the AR only has one.

If you are looking at carpet from a AR190 it will fit. The AR192/195 has upgraded carpet with the same seating configuration.

osuart

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Shot you a DM