• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SX190 part questions

dvrice

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My 2021 SX190 sounded loud from engine, so I was going to make sure I had a good seal on engine compartment lid. I noticed my latch was not working so the engine compartment lid was not tight at all.

I looked further and there is a nut on the bolt that the handle turns that looks like it it supposed to have a tab that protrudes and holds the compartment shut when turned. This nut has a set screw in it. It looks like the tab complete;y broke/sheared off my nut.

I’m trying to find the name or part number for this nut, so I can buy a replacement.

Thanks!

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Aloha,

This is an easy one. Locate an online Yamaha Dealer (for boats) and look up the OEM parts for your boat. Navigate to the parts views and navigate further to the exploded view of the parts. Find the corresponding info to the part and either buy from that vendor or try another. Also remember to book mark that website. It will come in handy.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Looks like you are looking for #11, that is not listed. Maybe give this company a shout and see if they can point you in the right direction.

1681735218588.png