• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Tahoe bound!

OrangeTJ

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
IMG_4557.JPG Getting excited! Cleaned, drained and dry - ready to head up to Tahoe in a couple of hours!

Nice!!!! Safe travels!!

I think your boat is excited also. It looks like it took a leak right in front of your house. :) Have a great weekend. Like to see some pics when you return.

Jealous! Take a bunch of pix and post 'em when you return.

Take some pics! Love that lake!

I'm Tahoe bound as well!!!! I'd say perhaps see you up there... but that lake is huuuuuuuuge. ;)

Boat is doing great up here! Slow out of the hole but getting 7k rpm and 33 mph with 4 adults, 5 kids and a full tank of gas. Pic from a friend's boat.image.jpg

Looks like you found Rubicon Bay in your pics. It's a better place to anchor out than Emerald (as it's just stupid-crazy there). If you haven't been to Rubicon, definitely check it out.

Great pictures, beautiful lake. Those mountains make an amazing backdrop.

@wardial was that you beached at Emerald Bay yesterday? If so, I anchored my sx210 and tied up with my friend's Cobalt right by you! Gorgeous day but a bit choppy! What an amazing lake to boat on, though.

Yeah, it was definitely choppy yesterday between the wind and the boat traffic. That's' great that you found a spot to anchor in Emerald...it can be very hard to do so on a busy weekend. I wasn't there, I was up in Rubicon yesterday.

Another pic - diving in the cool clear water up at Sugar Pine Point!IMG_3556.JPG

Incredible waters and scenery, guys.

What's the water temp today?

Not sure, but definitely not warm! Low 60's?
That's quite chilly. Was just in northern Lake Michigan a couple days ago. 68F was cool enough.

Back