• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Taking the toys to the marina!

I just keep getting more and more jealous.
I am stuck working out of town and literally have Saturday's to try and get a little house work done and say hi to the family before i leave again.

I will live the dreams through you guys!

Nice! And how in the world is the grass that green already in Illinois? I was figuring another few weeks. Great looking boat you've got there.

Got mine out of storage and in the water Saturday also. Very mild (for us) in Illinois. image.jpeg image.jpeg
Going out today with family and dogs to run around.

@BobJohnson did you store it at nielsens in lake villa? Yes our Il weather is awesome right now! Hopefully a good start to a long summer!

VERY nice setup with boat and rig. We had a beautiful weekend here as well, but I think I will wait until May 1st or so before I pull it out of storage.

@BobJohnson did you store it at nielsens in lake villa? Yes our Il weather is awesome right now! Hopefully a good start to a long summer!

Not nielsens (mines a chaparral). I would have just stored it at my marina (Sequoit) for the winter, but paid an extra $75 and drove it 15 miles so I could store it at Munson ski where I bought it. They were suppose to fix a gelcoat problem over the winter. Was told they did and didn't discover they didn't until I pulled the wrap off.
Got the family and dogs out today. Summer is off and rolling. (Knock on wood this keeps up)

Do you boat on the Illinois River ?

We slip at big basin in Channahon. Des plaines/Illinois river.

Back