• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Texas Lakes?

WOOSAB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Where are all my north texas people going since joe pool and lake lewisville wont allow us to launch? Ramps closed because of all the rain.. What lakes are you folks going to? Im dieing to get out on my boat!! Looking to go somewhere this weekend!!!

@WOOSAB where have been!! I need to look at your boat again and figure out for sure what's going on with those connectors so we can read the engines,

we just went to Lake Murray in OK last weekend for the Yamaha get together. it was clear water and a good time, it is probably about a 2 hour drive for you.

I'm going to Lake Ray Hubbard tomorrow ( I 30 just east of Dallas) it at normal level and you could go to Possum Kingdom, it's probably a 2 hour drive at least but a big lake and at normal level.

Are you still renting the Sparks? have you had any mechanical issues with them ?

We totally missed you at Murray! We had a blast down there.

@Scottintexas yea never know with them cords I got in my boat how many hours she has got. Lol.... I haven't been on here in a while.. all flooding from past month has kept me busy in the insurance office. I didn't even know when the gathering was. I'm sure it was posted all over just been busy.

@farrelltravis the little sparks are doing good haven't had any issues we got 4 of them now. Last year highest one had a little over 400 hours and no issues with it. We do change the oil and plugs though about every 2 weeks. We ended up buying 2 Yamaha vx cruisers though. Even the 3 seater sparks can only hold 400 or 450 pounds so needed something to hold a little more for some of the customers and myself of course.

I've always wanted to go to possum kingdom lake someone messaged me and suggested cedar creek lake. Looking for something big and possibly restaurants on it..

Also excited to pull boat with one of the new trucks... last few years been pulling with my Tahoe and no problems but I own a small trucking company now and happen to have a few dodge ram 3500s at the yard for weekend might pick one of those up and see if it tows boat any better.. lololo... anyone else headed out this weekend probably just me and wife kids are gone for next few weeks to grandmother's and I'm so happy!!!

Ray Hubbard has multiple restaurants and in the summer they have free concerts at Rockwall Harbor everyThursday. Tonight was a Bon Jovi tribute band
image.jpg

There is a planned Texoma trip coming up in August. Maybe we can catch you there.

Glad things are going well!

Went to ray hubbard on sat. That was my first time on that lake have drove over it several times never realized how big it was. Wife and I plan on going back next weekend if it's nice. What public ramp are you fellas using out there. We found a public ramp but had no dock. My wife doesn't like to back the trailer up or load the boat. So I unload it need a dock tie up then go park truck. Ramp we found had no dock then the other 2 we found were private. I ended up paying one of the kids running the private one 50 so he let us launch.

I launched this past weekend in Eagle Mountain Lake, there is two restaurant open now (you can dock from the water to access them) and in one of them there is concerts every weekend. The lake is full now and is ready for all of us boaters.

Were headed to possum kingdom today anyone else out there or heading that way?

Back