• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

The Cajun Express hit the lake

Brmorganjr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For the first time this year and after the duct impeller change and pump rebuild....she ran Great! Due to the slight cavatation issues I was having I worked her through all the lower RPM's, checked it all out....I was at about 25 mph, I hammered it, it just jumped, wife grabbing the WTF handle yelling at me about a warning....I'm just grinning.....she went from 25 to 40 in the blink of an eye. Had to pull right back cause the cops were there and the speed limit is 35...LOL It was a great day, just me, my wife and Beaux....if you want pics, there all on my wifes phone, my was hooked up to the radio blasting out the tunes.....

Good to see you back here and hear you are out on the water Bill!

Glad to hear you are back on the water and she is running great!

Thanks!

That's great @Brmorganjr. Were you out on Castaic? How's the water level over there?

Water is real low at Castaic Lake I drove up to Pyrimad.
Stock impellers, still the originals they checked them out and said nothing wrong with them.

Grab Stacey's phone and give us some pics @Brmorganjr , glad to see you on the water again Bill! I was talking about you this weekend, and telling @Jebinok sister and bro in law's, Gary and Karen about your name graphics and how they could use side graphics on their new '15 242ls. Post up some pics!

Here you go Mel..

11098253_10206701112475310_7329242573840609539_n.jpg 11406155_10206701112515311_7758332299347665379_o.jpg 11428123_10206701119235479_5782449592787747846_o.jpg

The Cajun Express looks great, and I believe Beaux thinks so too! @Brmorganjr

Hell Beaux thinks it's his boat...I'm just the servant...LOL

I know what you mean...I'm lucky Chester lets me drive!

I saw Chester dock the boat a few summers ago. He did quite well.

Back