• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The Cajun Express on da Sauce

Brmorganjr

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here you go @txav8r as you requested

Hot-Sauce-1.jpg Hot-Sauce-2.jpg Hot-Sauce-2.jpg Hot-Sauce-3.jpg

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@Brmorganjr Looks great! Any experience using the sauce on a black car as a replacement to an auto spray wax?

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey the label is written backwa...... oh my damn! That shines..

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice.

Also, I like the nekkid look. At the first sign of my graphics starting to peel, the heat-gun is coming out.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I love those pics...always have! It was this pic, and talking to @Brmorganjr about it, that got me to try it. Then, I ordered it from @fairpilot , who used to be a dealer for it. But what was really great, is after the first time I used it I thought it was hard to use. Then Chris (fairpilot) spent his afternoon on the phone visiting with me. I was doing it all wrong! I was spraying on a dry boat to start with. Once Chris explained the way it worked and how to use it most easily, I was a Hot Sauce fan for life! I use it on ALL my vehicles and...MY SHOWER DOORS TOO! That stuff takes the effort out of a fresh waxed look. Don't be confused however...this won't stay fresh waxed. It is a detailer with a minimal amount of wax in it. It is a water spot remover and puts a fresh waxed shine look on anything shiny, even glass, chrome, gelcoat, and polished stainless. It isn't to be used on the vinyl, hydroturf, or carpets obviously.

The easiest way to use Hot Sauce is to get a second spray bottle and keep it filled with fresh water. Mist the boat with water, mist sparingly with Hot Sauce, towel off, and follow with a micro fiber cloth. My wife and I could do the whole boat inside and out in about 10 minutes when we pulled out of the lake. I did the interior before I exited after she pulled me out of the lake, then we did one side at a time with one of us spraying the water and the other following with the sauce. Then one would towel and the other micro fiber right behind. 10 minutes = Brand New Boat!