• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The RED MONSTER ride

rkim808

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Aloha Gang,

Just got back my old faithful from the shop, my ohana(family) named her the RED MONSTER even though she’s actually maroon lol. She just blew a engine a month or so ago, just had a short block swapped in and completely gone over and fixing any issue she might have. So after 3weeks in the shop she’s back home, where she belongs. Gave her a quick wash letting her air out and bask in the Hawaiian Sun. Maybe take her out for a cruise and break in the motor tomorrow. The winds is variables 5-10mph and a very small swell. Thinking to take the ohana sight seeing around the corner of the island, only accessible by boat or helicopter. Just figure I share with u guys my old faithful the RED MONSTER, that been in the ohana(family) for almost 15yrs.🤙🏽

Attachments