• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

They're here!!!

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Look what just came in today!! I will be installing these this weekend along with doing my 10 hour service. Debating if im just going to install an amp while im at it.
20170621_222620.jpg
20170621_222644.jpg

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any idea on length of power and ground wire running from the storage behind drivers dash back across the fuel tank to the batteries? 20'?

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I want to say I ordered 20 ft of both red and black and had a good amount left over, but obviously I'm only in a 19. I imagine a 24' owner will chime in with specifics.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any idea on length of power and ground wire running from the storage behind drivers dash back across the fuel tank to the batteries? 20'?
20' is plenty (of each). I used 15 or 16', following steering cables.

--

jeff_s

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IMG_2819.PNG

This screen should help with wire lengths.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
very nice. what model are those ? REV or XS ? A friend just gifted me an AMP last week, I need new speaks to compliment it !

jameskeller76

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Look what just came in today!! I will be installing these this weekend along with doing my 10 hour service. Debating if im just going to install an amp while im at it.
View attachment 58141
View attachment 58142
Just got mine in yesterday as well, upgrading the polks. Amp is a must, you won't see much improvement until you beef up the power. I ran 1/0 gauge wire to distribution blocks to run my two amps. Might be overkill but it gives me peace of mind and if I decide to add more I'm ready to go. Purchased 25' and had extra but you don't want to be short. Keep in mind some of the users replying have smaller boats. Also, I ran the wires through the front of the engine bay and up the side. Its super easy to do, only thing you have to remove is that square items holder next to the kill switch.

upload_2017-6-22_8-14-9.png