• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thinking of selling 2017 AR190(Greer, SC)

YamaNoob

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thinking of selling my 2017 ar190 and move to a ar210...I am looking to get more people comfortably on the water. We do lots of watersports and I would love the extra power and fuel capacity. It has 107 hours and has only seen fresh water. I also just extended the Y.E.S. warranty and it has 20 months remaining. What does everyone think a decent list price is with the following upgrades:

1. SeaDek replaced with the gray on black....all kits except inside

2. Extra battery

3. Pioneer 150 watt 6.5" speakers

4. Stoltz bow roller on trailer

5. Lateral thruster

6. Garmin GPS with depth finder

7. Trailer spare tire and mount

8. Trailer uprights

Been only in freshwater!! Forgot to mention that big item!

Thanks!

Last edited:

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Thinking you should post your location. The sale should be the easy part, finding a new 210 may be a challenge. I would make sure you have one before you sell otherwise you may end up boatless. Sold our 2017 AR195 last year and upgraded to a 212S!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
HOLY CRAP......$35,900 for a '17 AR190 is high IMO. They were $30k brand new. I bought one, have the paperwork to prove it.

I was offered $28.5k-ish informally last summer for mine with 150-ish hrs on it. Mine has similar mods. I would think, in good condition, $28k-$29k in this market is possible.

Sean R

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
That's really f-ing high, i sold my 2017 AR190 for 24,000 last summer. Maybe I should have asked for more 🙄

Fordman

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You should have no problem getting$29,000 - $31,000. Just depends on how much someone is willing to buy.

YamaNoob

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Cool...thanks for the info guys. Mine also has only been in freshwater!!