• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Throttle tension screw 2010-14 240 models

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well after driving @1948Isaac boat a little while fishing last week my throttles are way tighter then his and harder to push forward or back his where very fluid easy and smooth. When I pop the plastic piece to access the tension er screw are there multiple screws in there if so which is it and which way do i turn it to loosen the tension? My boat has the slight throttle drop issue and I'm assuming the previous owner tried to fix it by tightening the tension er screw to much not realizing that isn't the problem.