• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Through-hull pisser Installation

GoodCubanito

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Has anybody installed the 45° Water Bypass Fitting - 1/2" Hose through-hull pissers? Any video and/or instructions available?

Thanks,

I watched this video before I did mine, it's crazy easy (as long as you have access to someone who can get in the stern cockpit seat).

Just my 2 cents on this. Our boats have the water-bypass behind the Pilot chair, not in front of the seating position like on PWC's where you can see the water by-passing while driving. In a boat with the by-pass to the rear changing the deflection angle makes it harder and takes longer to turn around, lean out and find the water stream below the rub-rail. The OEM by-pass is sort of easy to spot quickly but any more time looking backward trying to locate the stream from a 90 is less time looking frontward. I think the 45 is similar to the OEM deflection angle but it will still take longer to spot than the OEM unit. The installation however is really simple if you can fit into the hold and have the right size fitting and proper tools.

Good Luck!

I watched same video as @seanmclean and also had to grind out the holes a little like in the video.

I was able to get myself in there on my 21ft but it was not fun at all. I’d recruit a capable kid to tighten everything up in there while you line the fittings up on the outside of the hull.

Back