• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Thrust vector wake question

Medvec04

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I recently put a thrust vector wake on my 2020 195S I am looking to put the Lucky 13 cone on. I saw one member had a problem where his nozzle broke. I was wondering if any other members are running this combination and if so if they have any problems?

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The Lucky 13 cone is not compatible with the TVW especially the supercharged 160 mm pump. I ran both and after two short outings it caused the bolts to bend from the additional thrust. For me, I run the L13 with CJS and love the set up. You will get so much more benefit from the L13, it’s a game changer on the supercharged 19 footers.

Medvec04

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
The Lucky 13 cone is not compatible with the TVW especially the supercharged 160 mm pump. I ran both and after two short outings it caused the bolts to bend from the additional thrust. For me, I run the L13 with CJS and love the set up. You will get so much more benefit from the L13, it’s a game changer on the supercharged 19 footers.
Thank you for the input! I recently just did the intake mod and it definitely Cavitates more out of the hole so I may consider this route!

Medvec04

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Do you surf behind your boat?

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Do you surf behind your boat?
Yeah I can surf rope less. It takes a bit of ballast and some fine tuning to dial it in. Here’s my thread for all the mods I have done and current surf set up. 2017 AR195 Mods8F6E2E97-4BBF-4597-BF84-A619827BC1EE.jpeg75E2FB8F-D50C-4219-B4F4-B87AC3611C85.jpeg

Last edited: