• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Thrust vector XV for Yamaha

Tailwaters

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have a Trust Vector XV for a Yamaha single engine boat. Purchased a few months ago for my 2016 190 FSH. Installed on the boat and took two test drives. I preferred the Cobra and now sold the boat. Still in the box with everything. Black on black. One small scratch from spring when I removed. $90 shipping included

Attachments

Last edited:

Theryan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Are these available still? Do you know what the difference is between these and the X?

Theryan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
XV fits 2018 and prior Yamaha boats. X fits 2021 and prior Yamaha boats.
Ah, thanks.

I just installed lateral thrusters, only to then find out that my older TV aren't even compatible with the laterals because they block the ports. Still waiting to hear back from JBP on if there's anything I can do, or if I'm stuck having to upgrade my TVs.

Not super enthused.

Tailwaters

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I wonder if they can be cut? Can't imagine aside from that there's any other difference

Theryan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
They aren't the XVs unfortunately. They're an older version. I thought about cutting them but have no idea if it will damage their structural integrity.

Tailwaters

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So what's printed on the box is incorrect? I had no idea, just went with what was on the front of the box. I'll gladly refund you and you can send them back.

Theryan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So what's printed on the box is incorrect? I had no idea, just went with what was on the front of the box. I'll gladly refund you and you can send them back.
I think you have me mixed up with someone else. I didn't buy your XVs. You sold them to someone else after I asked about them. Sorry for the confusion!

Mister Fister

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That was me who bought the Thrust Vector XV from Tailwaters.

BTW, I received them but my boat is still getting repair work done so I have yet to mount them. I have a 2018 AR190 so it should be be fine.