• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat THUNDER JET BOATS FOR SALE

Reaction score
Boat Make
Heyday
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
For sale 3 Thunder jet Pilots 2012. Each has a full cabin with Garmin plotter front and rear. Each has a rear helm with pole holders. 1 of the boats have brand new LSX 454 and a like new 241 Hamilton Jet pump. 1 has a new rebuilt 8.1 KEM with a 241 jet pump. The other one has a 8Lv370 diesel with less than 300 hours with a like new 241 Hamilton jet pump. These boats are in very good shape and for there age are in excellent shape, some minor scratches. Each has a Wallas cabin heat, air ride seats, storage upfront, We have used these boat since they were new. Our business has grown and we have outgrown these boats. The boats are locater in Sandspit BC. We will deliver them to Prince Rupert BC. This is a great opportunity for someone to get into a great boat at a very good price. Choose from either of the the Kem 8.1 with 241 Hamilton jet, or 1 KEM LSX454 $139,000 now $119,000 the boat with the 8Lv370 with the 241 Hamilton $149,000 now $129,950. I will send pictures shortly. Mike Ferguson 208-390-0197 if I don't answer I will call you back. michael@yellowstonebearworld.com