• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Tinted windshield

csramman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length
Anybody in the Houston, Texas have a recommendations of a tint shop that can do my boat windshield? Preferably northeast side of town

63DF1691-8843-4462-9617-AF195B876ACE.jpeg

Thank you. If you don’t mind me asking if you had your boat done what was the going price. I got quoted from $400 to $850 from other places.

Thank you. If you don’t mind me asking if you had your boat done what was the going price. I got quoted from $400 to $850 from other places.
Over $400 Seems a bit high, I haven’t had my boat done but my wife’s explorer was done at Texan Truck acc. She was happy with them. Im lucky in that she shops around is frugal and has high service standards. They price match as well.

Over $400 Seems a bit high, I haven’t had my boat done but my wife’s explorer was done at Texan Truck acc. She was happy with them. Im lucky in that she shops around is frugal and has high service standards. They price match as well.
Thanks. I will call them tomorrow. I was just in that area this afternoon. I’m located in Huffman. It seems like I spend most of my time in Kingwood area

Thanks. I will call them tomorrow. I was just in that area this afternoon. I’m located in Huffman. It seems like I spend most of my time in Kingwood area
I grew up across the lake from Huffman. In the woodlands now. We’re out at lake Houston brewery often and skiers cove as well. Will look for your red scarab with the tinted windshield

Good luck finding somebody to tint a boat windshield for $400 or under. If you do, then you win. I paid $480 2 years ago and that was a deal, a lot of places won't even do it due to the curve in the glass

If you want your windshield done in the Houston, Texas area give Mr. Gerald a call at Mister Tint in Kingwood. Just got my Boat done and it looks awesome. I did 20% and could still see out with sunglasses on D2C417B4-7198-42F5-A4A6-E816BE382A9E.jpeg5570F30F-276C-4BBE-8A8C-46CC1CE0AC0B.jpeg

Back